Gardian Insurance Brokers

You are here: For Home, Contents & Landlords
Make a claim using the
Gardian Group

For Home, Contents & Landlords

A home is more than just shelter – it’s the place where memories are made. Now you can keep those memories safe, with home and contents insurance that covers anything from broken windows to bush fires and cyclones. We can even help protect your valuables when you’re out and about.

When it comes to protecting your investment property, our Landlords Residential Insurance Property Insurance provides comprehensive coverage against deliberate and intentional acts by tenants, vandals and loss of rent.


Our home, contents and landlords policies are IBNA Brokers or CQIB-badged, best-in-market policies for all major insurers, exclusively available to clients of IBNA or CQIB Brokers of which we are both.


  • For Home, Contents & Landlords
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Private Motor Insurance
  • Commercial Motor Insurance
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Business Insurance
  • Heavy Machinery Insurance
  • Marine Insurance
  • Motor Fleet Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Mining Insurance
  • Trade Insurance
  • Trade Credit Insurance
  • Travel Insurance
  • Other Insurances